Paper Submission and Publication:
- Full paper submissions are open and everyone is invited to submit the full paper regardless of the prior submission of the extended abstract.
- The final submissions should contain original, high quality, not submitted or published elsewhere work. Full papers should strictly follow template format and have a page limit of 6 pages.
- The submission is done through the online submission system.
- Please use the provided MsWord or LateX templates.
- Paper submission is done through ConfTool Conference management software.
Best paper award
Energies, an MDPI open access journal of energy research, engineering and policy sponsors the best paper award of the MEDPOWER2018 conference.
The best paper will be selected by the Best paper award Committee taking into account both the relevance of the paper and the quality of the presentation.
The best paper award winner will receive 500 CHF (≈500 €).