All MEDPOWER 2018 accepted papers must be presented and discussed in person at the conference. Therefore, final acceptance of the paper and its inclusion into the conference proceedings is subject to confirmation of registration of at least one of the Authors and presentation of the paper by them at the conference.
The conference program and the presentation schedule will be available from October 15th, 2018.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS:
- –> Each paper has a slot of approximately 15 minutes including presentation and discussion. Therefore, presentations should be planned to last no more than 12-13 minutes so that there is time for a short discussion.
- –> Presenters are kindly requested to be in the room for which their presentation has been scheduled at least 15 minutes before the start of the session
- –> There is no set PPT or PPTX template that presenters need to use.
- –> The provided template (download link below) can be used if authors wish that
Paper Submission and Publication:
- Full paper submissions are open and everyone is invited to submit the full paper regardless of the prior submission of the extended abstract.
- The final submissions should contain original, high quality, not submitted or published elsewhere work. Full papers should strictly follow template format and have a page limit of 6 pages.
- The submission is done through the online submission system.
- Please use the provided MsWord or LateX templates.
- Paper submission is done through ConfTool Conference management software.
Best paper award
Energies, an MDPI open access journal of energy research, engineering and policy sponsors the best paper award of the MEDPOWER2018 conference.
The best paper will be selected by the Best paper award Committee taking into account both the relevance of the paper and the quality of the presentation.
The best paper award winner will receive 500 CHF (≈500 €).