Best paper award
Energies, an MDPI open access journal of energy research, engineering and policy sponsors the best paper award of the MEDPOWER2018 conference.
The best paper will be selected by the Best paper award Committee taking into account both the relevance of the paper and the quality of the presentation.
The best paper award winner will receive 500 CHF (≈500 €) of funds transferred to authors respective account.
The winner will be announced on the Closing ceremony of the Conference on Thursday 15-November-2018 around 17:00.
Members of the Best Energies Paper Award committee are:
- Carlo Alberto Nucci, University of Bologna, Italy
- Chongqing Kang, Tsinghua University, China
- Andrej Gubina, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ioannis Vlachos, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece
- Ning Zhang, Tsinghua University, China
- Yury Dvorkin, New York University, USA
- Filipe J. Soares, INESC TEC Porto, Portugal
- Kenneth Bruninx, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Yongqian Liu, North China Electric Power University, China